Monday 28 November 2011

Fudge listed on ebay!




The lovely Fudge is now on ebay and hoping for a home for Christmas.

Here is his listing link

I hope you can pop by and visit him. He has a sweet wistful expression and I love his vintage look I've given him. He's starting much lower than his original website price. So if you've always toyed with the idea of giving him a home, maybe now could be the right time ;)

I'm busy here in my corner of the world! I've just finished another article for a collector's teddy bear magazine. This time New Zealand Teds magazine! It was a pleasure to do and I look forward to receiving my copy!

Busy in the garden getting everything ready for winter. I've been giving the chickens house a lick of fence paint, so its nice and tidy and extra protected from the apparently harse winter we are going to get here in the UK. The chickens will be getting some fatty treats to keep them warm and cosy!

I'm still working on my very first elephant! Where does the time go?

Anyway, I hope all of you that read this are well and happy.

Bye for now!

Hugs, Sarah xxx

2 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

Hi Sarah, I hope you are doing ok over there. Congrats on the magazine feature, that's great news. Hugs, Catherine x

Sarah said...

Hi Catherine. We are doing fine over here, thank you.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

Hugs, Sarah x