I am, honestly!
Have at long last finished decorating our cloakroom. It wasn't just a quick lick of paint either. My other half created a false wall to hide pipes and installed tongue and groove and installed coving and finished the woodwork around the window to match our other original windows in our 1928 house. I lined the walls and painted them and gave the tongue and groove three coats of paint and the door two and repainted the ceiling. Oh and I re-tiled the floor. We had hoped to keep the original tiles but they were so badly stained and pitted we sadly couldn't, so we went with something similar to the originals. Oh and of course we installed the toilet and hand basin. It had just been a cupboard with the previous owners.
It's been one of those decorating projects where you really can't seem to see the end of the tunnel, how ever hard you squint into the distance.
Will be back with 'Before' and 'After' pics soon.
Hearty hooray hugs, Sarah x