Friday 19 October 2007

.........and breathe

Well, where do I begin?

Sorting Mum out with a new care agency (won't scare you with the one she has at the moment! Grrrr), sorting Mum out full stop, packing for our move at the end of this month (Eeek!), looking for a rental property for 6 months, searching for parts for our little car and so on.

On a plus note.... Bubba will be going on ebay.com Sunday (fingers crossed). I've just finished his page for the listing. It's been such a stressful time lately, now that it's easing slightly, I'm worried I've forgotten something! Typical me. I will post a link to his listing when he goes on. It's been a long while since I've appeared on ebay and though I'm thoroughly pleased with how the little chap has turned out, it's hard to tell how he will be received. Keep all your digits crossed for me!

Sending hugs and needing hugs..........and breathe

2 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

hi Sarah, I hope your move goes smoothly - sending luck and hugs for your bunny auction - he is just gorgeous, catherine x

Sarah said...

Thanks Catherine! I hope the move goes smoothly too! Nowhere to go to yet as our buyers were late getting their documents back, so we may end up asking someone to take us in until we find somewhere to rent short term. Not so bad, but there's the three cats and two guinea pigs to consider!
Hugs x