Thursday 25 October 2007

Room at the Inn?

Feeling a bit like Mary and Joseph at the moment, although I'm not 'with child' and I shan't be riding a donkey.

With the buyers of our house being late in getting their documents back, we are left with nowhere to go when we move next Wednesday 31st. We are planning to rent, but with the time left we probably will have a few days with nowhere to rest our weary heads.

If it was just us we could easily stay in a B&B and store our belongings for the few days, but three cats and two guinea pigs, I don't think so!

Oddly, I'm not as stressed as I thought I would be. Maybe I've become slightly catatonic?

Well, we have our health and we won't be sleeping under cardboard boxes, whatever the outcome. Well, this too shall come to pass and Que sera sera.

Hugs x

No comments: