Wednesday 10 October 2007

Bunny Brightener


Sneaky peaky of Bubba my latest bunny!

I will hopefully be putting him on ebay.com at the weekend. I always have great fun making the carrots! The thought of putting him on ebay is slightly scary as along with Shelli of Potbelly Bears I haven't put any rabbits or bears on there for a looooong time. Although there is a lot of trepidation, it's also nice to see what will happen. Keep your fingers and any other available digits crossed for me and watch this space!

On another note - Mum is coming out of hospital on Monday (15th), fingers crossed for her too, that she gets on ok. I have fears I will wake up looking like Gandalf one of these mornings, from the stress of it all. Hopefully I wouldn't have the beard though. Veet anyone?

Hugs x

2 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Sooooo cute :O)

weechuff said...

Another really lovely bunny. You are very talented!