Friday 17 February 2012

I'm loving etsy!


For some time now I've wanted to put the bears and animals on etsy. I've always loved the look of it and thought it to be such a great vehicle for us artists to showcase our work.

Well, I rolled up my sleeves and forged ahead and almost all the bears and animals are on there! Winter and Forest are yet to go on there, as I want to take better photos. Their photos have never done them justice. I spent many hours on Forest's collar with the beading and machine stitching and it just doesn't show up well enough. Cookie the mini bear is on there, BUT, he may appear on ebay. I'm still thinking about that one!

The photos on etsy are lovely and big! I must remember that when I get around to re-doing my website. I seem to give my website a makeover once a year these days!

Anyway, have a lovely weekend everyone. I hope the sun shines again like it did today!

Hugs, Sarah x

No comments: