Thursday 6 October 2011

Acorn on ebay!




I'm a little late in posting this! BUT, better late than never.


Acorn pictured above is now on ebay, until next Sunday the 9th. His listing is HERE.


Many thanks if you decide to pop along and visit his listing. He's a bear full of character! Such a pretty mohair too.


I have my thinking cap on for the TOBYS. A rather prestigious worldwide teddy bear and soft sculpture competition. You see the need for the thinking cap? I've an idea for an entry and it's not a bear OR a rabbit. Come to think of it, I may need a lightbulb for that lightbulb moment, along with the thinking cap.


Here in the UK we have been having a heatwave. Yes, in October. Tempretures are now swiftly dropping and we are due for snow.


'Constant change is here to stay' - Anonymous



Acorn has sold. Thank you!


Hugs, Sarah x

No comments: