Saturday 8 September 2007

Totally Teddies Sunday!


Above are the bears that will be coming with me to the Totally teddies fair in Loughborough tomorrow!
Although I took my time with the bears, everything else has been hectic. Maybe I wanted to get too much done! I have finished and uploaded my brand new website (yesterday). Made two stands for the bears today, which would make a carpenter cringe but they aren't too bad!
Very much looking forward to the fair. Its only my second as all the fairs seem to be sooooo far away from us! Loughborough will take us 1 hour 45 mins. Which means me getting up very early. Something I am not good at! Need to take some serious coffee with me!
Will post pics when I get home (after some recovery period!)
Doors open at 10am. £2.50 entrance fee, £2 concessions, accompanied children 16 and under FREE.
Hope to see you there!
xxx

3 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Whilst I'm not a 'Beary' person, I love your bears. They are beautiful!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much! It means a lot.
Hugs, Sarah x

BumbleVee said...

Sarah....been having a look at all your bears and bunnies. Absolutely love the light brown bunny on the top row... second in from the right hand side. Lovely...

I am trying to make a second white bunny like I just made for Lisa's Easter Parade...arrrgghhhh!! As usual for me..I just kind of cut out a head shape...no pattern...but now...trying to make a similar is not working AT all! Fourth head and they all make it to the bin. Today I am not doing heads.... I will stitch up the rest of her body and make a 5th head later..sigh...hope that one works. It is stretch fabric and so this time I am going to line the head pieces to see if I can get it to stay a bit straighter. I prefer mohair.... lol...